- Analyze projected costs and develop financial plans to develop and maintain District assets.
- Prepare necessary financial information and forecasts to obtain new debt and participate in the analysis of financing alternatives.
- Review client's staffing structure and expenses, and compare costs with others in the industry.
- Monitor tax base assessed values and re-assessments to make mill levy recommendations.
- Analyze and recommend rate structures that correlate revenues to expenses, provide financial security for the utility, and promote conservation if applicable.
- Prepare a spreadsheet forecast of Revenue versus Capital Project Expenses to identify the need for rate increases and bond issues.
- Routinely prepare budgets to meet regulatory compliance and analyze accounting performance against budgeted results to assist business management.
- Monitor and complete financial reporting for debt compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Perform financial accounting with adequate internal controls and prepare financial statements in compliance with Generally Accepted Standards for management use.
- Complete financial reports and accounting research as requested for special purposes.
Mulhern MRE, Inc. Management Research Engineering