Special District Management
Special Districts have statutory compliance requirements that can be complicated and cumbersome and our company places a strong emphasis on remaining current on governmental requirements. Mulhern MRE has been working with and supporting the growth of the Colorado Special District Association. We strive to keep our staff educated and up to date on statutory requirements. We work closely with special district legal counsel to inform our District Boards of pertinent operating regulations and we thoroughly monitor reporting compliance.
Board Meeting Organization
- Publish, post, and assist with running meetings to fulfill statutory compliance.
- Develop service area maps, individual parcel maps, utility locate mapping, and other specialty mapping that the District may require.
- Set up and handle elections for the District or provide training and support in completing the election.
- Review property tax collections and complete mill levy certifications.
- Assistance in solving problems, obtaining approvals, and working with local governments.
- Prepare or modify District Service Plans particularly addressing the infrastructure needs and costing.
Mulhern MRE, Inc. Management Research Engineering